Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Sep 28, 2022 Views: 37
1. Go to the University Business Office on the 2nd floor of Daniel Hall, where you can purchase a printing card. The card will have an activation code you can use to add funds to your account. The Business Office is open from 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday and from 8am-2pm on Fridays.
2. When you have the card with the activation code, go to the Lions Print website http://10.0.0.3:9191/user to add new funds. (Do not use the prefix https; that won’t work. This website is available only on campus.)
3. Login to Lions Print using your University username and password (Your username is the part of your email address before the @ sign).
4. When Lions Print opens, look down the left-hand column, for Redeem Card and click there.
5. Put the number printed on your card in the field and click the Redeem Card button.
6. The funds you just added will be available immediately.
7. The printing system charges $0.05/page for black and white printing and $0.25 for color.