Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Aug 18, 2023 Views: 113
Your University password is used with all systems that use the University's Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials: Email, Microsoft Office, Starfish, Self Service, Canvas, the Library's online research services, and others.
If you have forgotten your University SSO password, here's how you can change it.
- Go to office.com, and click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- On the next page, enter your University email address and click Next.
- The next screen should show you a Piedmont University background and will ask you for your password.
- Click the Forgot my password link under the password field. Follow the prompts to change your password.
- You may need to wait about 5 minutes for your new password to become active and available to all University systems.
- Once you've done this, you will have changed your password for ALL University systems that require your SSO credentials.
IMPORTANT! If you have saved your old password in web browsers on any device you use, you'll need to change it there also.