Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Apr 05, 2021 Views: 41
Here's how to proceed:
If you encountered the citation in any of the Library's online services such as Discovery GALILEO and Education Source, the citation would have appeared with a Full Text Finder icon: .
- Clicking the Full Text Finder icon will cause the service to search all of our online resources in an attempt to locate the full-text of the article for you.
- On the Full-text Finder screen you will either be presented with a link to the full-text of the article or you will be presented with a link to place an interlibrary loan request (ILL).
- If there is no full-text link provided, click Obtain this item through ILL if Full Text Finder can't find it. Follow the prompts and a ILL request form will appear with the publication information already entered. (You can log in using your Piedmont University Single Sign-on username and password.)
- You just need to respond to two demographic questions about your University Status and your School/Department and click Submit. The request comes to us and we obtain the article for you.
- The article will come to you by email through the ILL system, which will notify you through all steps of the process and let you know when your article is ready for you to retrieve. That usually doesn't take more than 2-3 business days.
Please let us know if this is unclear ... we're always ready to help!