Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Jun 11, 2020 Views: 70
You can request that the Library borrow the book for you through the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service. You should go to the ILL homepage: https://library.piedmont.edu/ILL. Then choose the LOG ON TO YOUR ILL ACCOUNT TO REQUEST A BOOK or a BOOK CHAPTER link.
Fill out that form as completely as possible. For example:
- Book Title Designing and Constructing Instruments for Social Research and Evaluation
- Author Name(s) David Colton and Robert W. Covert
- ISBN (if you have it) 978-0-7879-8784-8
- Publisher (if you have it)
- Publication Date (if you have it)
- Chapter Name (if that's what you want)
We will request to borrow the book from one of the hundreds of libraries who participate in the ILL networks we are part of. Because borrowing a book necessarily involves time in transit from another institution, you should allow at least 7 working days to receive your book. Typically, you can keep a book borrowed through ILL for 2-3 weeks. Renewals may or may not be available, according to the policy of the lending library. For more information, here is the ILL policies and procedures page.