Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 176
Answered By: Bob Glass
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 176
Usernames and Passwords
- Your WEPA username is your Piedmont College Single Sign-on username: e.g. cponsonby0101.
- Your WEPA password is your Piedmont College Single Sign-on password and is the same as your password for any other College system, such as Webadvisor, PilgrimNet, Ezproxy/Library, Office 365/Email, and Moodle.
WEPA Printing Allowance
- Every student has a WEPA printing account and receives funding of up to $60 per academic year.
- If you are registered for classes in the Fall or Spring semesters, you receive funding of $25 for each semester.
- If you are registered for classes in the Summer semester, you receive funding of $10 for the Summer term.
- Unused funding for a semester expires at the end of each semester.
- If you exhaust your annual allowance, you can easily recharge your printing account with a debit or credit card at any WEPA kiosk or at the WEPA website, http://www.wepanow.com.