Answered By: Bob Glass Last Updated: Jun 01, 2016 Views: 54
There is a LibGuide named Publishing Your Dissertation that provides detailed guidance through the several steps of this process. It's essential to read the LibGuide completely because what you're reading here is only an outline.
The basic steps are:
- Be certain that the text and formatting of your dissertation have reached the final form approved by the School of Education, your Committee and your Advisor. Making changes after publication has begun is not easy.
- Create a user account on the ETDAdmin website, which is the one you'll use to submit your document for publication and order copies.
- Convert your completed document to PDF.
- Send it to the Library to have your Committee's signature page inserted.
- Upload your completed document to ETDAdmin.
- Complete the steps needed to create the metadata for your dissertation, to register your copyright, and other essential decisions.
- Purchase copies.
- Submit for final approval.
If you need any help along the way, we'll be glad to assist!